Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Predator Helios 500 wont start up!

thenumber23thenumber23 Posts: 7Member

Tinkerer

edited June 14 in Predator Laptops
Hi. @egydiocoelho says me to open new topic about my problem. 
I have Predator Helios 500 PH517-51.
When power button is pressed, the keyboard, trackpad and power button lights flash for a moment and then go dark. It keeps doing this automatically again and again until I long press the power button. 
I'm try to remove ac power, try to remove battery, but the same problem is still here.

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 22,973ACE Trailblazer
    Hello! Have you tried resetting the battery?

Have you checked that all the lower case screws are pressed correctly? I am asking you this, because it is possible that the power interrupt button is not being pressed properly:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • thenumber23thenumber23 Posts: 7Member

Tinkerer

Look, acer service change my motherboard and battery before 5 days, because I have problem with charging. I can press that button now, ehat if I make the worst thing?
    It is not necessary to disassembly the notebook! On the reset of the battery, you can do the procedure yes! About the fact that the notebook is not powering on correctly, it may be because the power interrupt button is not being pressed properly after the tech support has opened the notebook! That's why I recommend you check that all the lowercase screws are fixed correctly!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Tinkerer

I press that button, then wait and now try to turn on and the same problem...
    Have you checked the screws?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Tinkerer

Are You mean cooling fan? 
    Not! I would like you to check if these screws are properly pressed:

If they are pressed and the problem still occurs, it is best to contact technical support again!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Tinkerer

Yes, I was checked and every is fine.
    Did this problem occur after replacing the motherboard?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Tinkerer

Yes now, but before didn't.
    In this case, the best option is to trigger the warranty again! 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer