Acer XC-603G problem with an app

Options
DElkins
DElkins Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I use Nox android emulator and suddenly it went black screen right after it loads ,  the help section said that it may be due to an Intel driver update, how can i fix this its been fine til yesterday when an update went on while i was making dinner.  HELP!! PLZ!!

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good night DElkins !

Have you tried to roll back the system to a point prior to upgrading?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    I'm afraid you'll have to contact the app developer to find out what needs to happen to get it back running right. Do they have a support web site?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • DElkins

Tinkerer

Options
    They advised me it is probably an update to display driver and to check them

• DElkins

Tinkerer

Options
    MaClane said:
    Good night DElkins !

Have you tried to roll back the system to a point prior to upgrading?

No , I had decided to try the intel graphics drivers first but I dont know what they all mean on the support page here.....do I NEED all of the drivers listed there???
  • MaClane
    Options
    Are you referring to the Acer downloads page?
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• DElkins

Tinkerer

Options
    Now i notice the graphics arent showing on other web pages too.........sighs, what is this from , what should i do to fix?
  • DElkins

Tinkerer

Options
    How do i get the intel interface back up in my taskbar again ??

• DElkins

Tinkerer

Options
    MaClane said:
    Are you referring to the Acer downloads page?
    Yes I am
  • MaClane
    Options
    I suggest you remove the drivers and reinstall the ones on the Acer page that are approved:

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5174;-;Aspire XC-603

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• DElkins

Tinkerer

Options
    Ok Intel says that acer put in their own drivers, should i remove them and use intels?   From what I read it said that could messs things up. 
  • DElkins

Tinkerer

Options
    I was lead to the update page on my pc  and there was a windows 10 ver 1903 there waiting so im downloading it first.

• MaClane
    Options
    Ideally, then, upgrade to the 1903 release that is more stable.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• DElkins

Tinkerer

Options
    Since I put this in here ive dropped Nox and tried two other emulators and they all tell me to update my graphics card which is Intel and Intel tells me to go back to Acer because Acer has modified or changed something with  the graphics card driver .......so just WHOM DO I GO TO>>> I get this over and over at the intel support.......We supply generic versions of graphics drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers might have changed the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the graphics driver software or software packaging. To avoid potential installation incompatibilities, we recommend that you check first with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software provided by them.

Make sure you've successfully Identified the Intel® Graphics Controller that is available on your computer.

so now what?????
  • DElkins

Tinkerer

Options
    Intel just scanned my computer and gave me this message:  A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer.