I've uninstalled my graphics driver on my laptop with a broken screen, now my ext screen has no disp

valnerbacs
valnerbacs Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

My laptop screen about a month ago and i have been using a external display since then. It was all fine til i had an issue with Nvidia Geforce experience and one of the solutions were to uninstall it and reinstall. So i uninstalled it through the device manager and the external display said No Signal. Now i don't know if there is anything i can do now that doesnt involve having the screen fixed and i am not even sure if the problem will fix itself then.

My laptop is the Acer Nitro 5, and its Graphics Card is the GTX 1050, and it ran on the Windows 10.

Is there anything i can do?

Answers

• It is usually necessary to restart the notebook so that the external monitor is identified because of fast startup! Have you tried updating the video drivers on intel and nvidia websites?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • valnerbacs
    It is usually necessary to restart the notebook so that the external monitor is identified because of fast startup! Have you tried updating the video drivers on intel and nvidia websites?
    Oh im sorry if i did not make my problem clear in the body but i have no way of seeing any display right now. Before uninstalling the display driver, i relied on the external monitor, but after i uninstalled the driver, the laptop refuses to show any display on the external screen.
  • Are you using an hdmi cable without an adapter, correct? What is the model of the external display? Have you ever tried to press fn + f5 or windows + p?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • valnerbacs
    Yep it is using an HDMI connection without adapters. The external display is a Skyworth 24W200,supposedly just a small flatscreen TV. And i did try those shortcuts. I normally did not need to do that before i uninstalled the drivers because when the laptop started up, it displayed there directly. 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer