acer nitro vg270

Options
jase85
jase85 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi i have a problem with my monitor saturday i was gaming and my pc shutdown a few times then after i could get no signal on my monitor found out my 6 month old rx570 is dead.so i went and got my sons working fine gaming pc connected to the monitor and resulted in the motherboard dying is it possiable the monitor can do this?i fitted a diffrent graphics card on my own pc and used a diffrent monitor no issues with the pc iam affraid of reconneting this acer nitro to any of the pcs in my household.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I do not think the display would cause the motherboard to die! It is much more likely that a problem in the power grid or even a poor power supply has caused this problem! Can you tell the exact model of your desktop?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)