Where can I download the Acer Power Management software?

blupton962
blupton962 Member Posts: 1 New User
I recently did a wipe of my computer with a fresh new windows install.  The wipe removed all my apps on my Acer Desktop (AMe600-EB388) including the acer power management app that I was quite fond of.  (You know the one with the red button in the task bar.)  I cant seem to find any links to download the software.  Its not necessary and not a big deal but I would like that app back if there is a way.

Answers

• Ishy
    Ishy Member Posts: 143 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    I recently did a wipe of my computer with a fresh new windows install.  The wipe removed all my apps on my Acer Desktop (AMe600-EB388) including the acer power management app that I was quite fond of.  (You know the one with the red button in the task bar.)  I cant seem to find any links to download the software.  Its not necessary and not a big deal but I would like that app back if there is a way.
    Hi, Acer power management usually comes installed in the device and can't be download directly from acer. There are third party websites which have the software and you can choose to download from there. 
    The link below is one way to download
    https://www.shouldiremoveit.com/Acer-Power-Management-16679-download.aspx
  • Kartik2K20
    Kartik2K20 Member Posts: 22 Networker
    Software is no longer available...
  • tech12
    tech12 Member Posts: 57 Devotee WiFi Icon
    All right Kartik
  • PredatorPT
    PredatorPT Member Posts: 1 New User
    I need help, I stopped the proccess for the Power button on task manager and when the computer fully boots up and I press the power button nothing happened, I forgot the name of the process please help
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    I need help, I stopped the proccess for the Power button on task manager and when the computer fully boots up and I press the power button nothing happened, I forgot the name of the process please help

Just restart laptop and it should start again on system start.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045