No bootable device on my laptop

Options

Answers

• EEltigani
    EEltigani Member Posts: 40 Troubleshooter
    Options
    it is not spinning now because it has no battery charged. But when we put the plug inside and try to charge the laptop. the fan is working to 100%. I do not know the problem.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Disconnect the power adapter and then disconnect the lithium battery! Then press the power button for thirty seconds to eliminate static power!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • EEltigani
    Options
    what do I do next? after this
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Then plug in the battery and power adapter and take the test!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • EEltigani
    Options
    no, it didn't work. the fan still works while the laptop is off.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Now unplug the power adapter, and then disconnect the battery. Then, connect only the power adapter and verify that the problem remains. Would it be interesting for you to inform if the notebook is still under warranty as well?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• EEltigani
    Options
    no, the laptop is not in warranty. Me and my friend tried all of what you said but, the fan still works while the laptop is turned off.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you test with another power adapter? Have you tried disconnecting all the hardware and then connecting them again? You have tried to disconnect the lithium battery and then the rtc battery to reset the UEFI?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• EEltigani
    Options
    I cannot use uefi because it does not work. I have to use legacy.
  • EEltigani
    Options
    I do not have another power adapter, but I have tried everything.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Even so, disconnect the rtc battery so that the bios goes back to the default settings and see if it solves the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Are the battery and power LEDs on or flashing? Have you checked that this button is being pressed down by putting some layers of electrical tape?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If your notebook is under warranty, there is no need to pay for the repair! Did you send it to the Acer service center?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• EEltigani
    Options
    in the Uk theres a store called curry's PC World i gave to them
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Look this: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/service-contact

Now, I wanted to know what was worthy and why they said they would charge for the repair, and that your laptop is under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• EEltigani
    Options
    when i get my laptop back on wednesday, do you think the fan and motherboard should all be fine again?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If they are replaced, I believe so! I just did not understand why they would charge for the motherboard repair, since the notebook is still under warranty!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• EEltigani
    Options
    i will send you the reciept they gave me when i gave my laptop to them
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I do not work for Acer! I ask that you send a private message to the moderator Acer-Manny so they can check if your notebook really is under warranty!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• EEltigani
    Answer ✓
    Options

The laptop is now repaired. There was a problem with the motherboard and it needed replacing. But thank you for all the help you gave me on trying to fix the issue. :)