G3-710 desktop Unable to access UEFI bios

Options
daffyduck2019
daffyduck2019 Member Posts: 2 New User
Please help I have tried to access the uefi bios but the only bios I can enter is the main one. I have tried the win 10 troubleshoot option but that just takes me to the normal bios screen. Can someone show me step by step how to access the UEFI bios?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I think you confusing the concepts of bios and uefi! Look here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BIOS
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Extensible_Firmware_Interface
    Currently, the uefi motherboard firmware is firmware update bios. Although some notebooks and desktops have uefi firmware with advanced graphics, mouse and internet support, some models with uefi have a similar graphic to the old bios!
    Currently, the uefi motherboard firmware is firmware update bios. Although some notebooks and desktops have uefi firmware with advanced graphics, mouse and internet support, some models with uefi have a similar graphic to the old bios!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • daffyduck2019
    daffyduck2019 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I am trying to find out if my motherboard is using x3 pci-e is there anyway I an check this?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Your model's service guide tells you this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @MrBrodieSkyland What is the exact model?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Just turn on the F12 boot menu i n the BIOS then use F12 to choose your OS when booting.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @MrBrodieSkylandIs your exact model the Spin B311RNA-32?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    @MrBrodieSkyland the model number will be TMB311-xxx-xxxx or B311-xxx-xxxx. We don't have a cross reference for the N20H1 number... Since your question has nothing to do with the G3-710 though it's better if you start your own thread. Include the model number (and I'd start the thread in the TravelMate section instead of Predator Desktops) what you want to do and what you have tried so far.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.