RAM Upgrade on Acer SF-314-51-55B2

MarcoAntognozzi
MarcoAntognozzi Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi all,

I need to upgrade the RAM on my Acer SF-314-51-55B2. Now I've the native 8GB memory. Could you advice me on a compatible 16GB memory to install in it?

Thanks a mill!
Marco

Answers

• Hello! This model has only onboard memory. You can not expand ram!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MarcoAntognozzi
    Hello and thanks for the feedback! Is there a type of 16GB single bank of RAM that I can replace inside the notebook?

Thanks a mil again!
    Marco
  • Unfortunately this is not possible because the ram memory is soldered on the motherboard!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MarcoAntognozzi
    Thanks for the second feedback. Shouldn't I be able to remove the RAM as in this video or in my model the RAM is not removable? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOE8Wa5BeDY (I would like to know it before disassemblying, but it looks strange to me that the RAM is not removable :-) )

Thanks a mill again!
  • The video shows a different model. This is the motherboard of your model, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer