SF314-54-50WC Recovery CD

Akiber
Akiber Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Please advise on how to get a recovery CD for tablet referenced above. S/N NX.GXZEH.022. Thank you!

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning Akiber !

Acer does not provide physical copies of its manufacturing system directly to the end user.
    The recovery files are in a hidden partition of your HDD created by Acer.
    To access, simply press ALT + F10 when the device is turned on, before the logo is displayed.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Akiber
    Well. I did hit alt + F10 and hit enter. Nothing happened. Just the tablet went off very quickly! My tablet is still out of service! I got back the blue screen with the error code 0xc0000225*! My tablet is still new and I deeply regret to have made such choice! I own other brand laptop and never experienced this kind of issue. So disappointed! 
    * picture sent previously. 

• Akiber
    Hitting alt + F10 + enter doesn’t help or change anything. I can just contemplate the black screen. Issue is still there. So.