Is the CPU cooler which comes with the Acer Predator Orion 3000 an intel stock cooler?

Options
PJFAUST0
PJFAUST0 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
I can't tell if it is an Intel stock cooler or not, as it doesn't look like any of the stock cooler models, yet it doesn't seem to come from any brands. After watching other Predator Orion 3000 unboxing videos, I know that the cooler is the same in every model of the Acer Predator Orion 3000, but is it an Intel stock cooler?

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,094 Trailblazer
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello,
    It is an Auras or a Cooler Master cooler.
    France
  • PJFAUST0
    Options
    Hello,
    It is an Auras or a Cooler Master cooler.

If possible, can you give me the link to the cooler models, so I can compare them to my one. Thanks
  • laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,094 Trailblazer
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Auras: .0P10547
    Cooler Master (65W): DEL-00095-R3-GP2
    You'll find no specifications because these are specific models for the computer manufacturers.
    France
  • PJFAUST0
    Options
    Auras: .0P10547
    Cooler Master (65W): DEL-00095-R3-GP2
    You'll find no specifications because these are specific models for the computer manufacturers.
    The Cooler Master is the one installed in my PC. Thanks. In your opinion, is it better than the Intel stock cooler
  • norbertbet
    norbertbet Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Hi i got acer predator orion 3000 po3 630 i5 11400f 
    CPU is overheating.  I want to change stock cooler to Arctic Freezer 34 esports.  Anyone knows will it fit?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,941 Trailblazer
    Options
    Judging from their online manuals, it should work fine, though you will want to do some measuring, since they have the heatsink mounted sideways to the CPU. You need to verify clearance to the case cover.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.