My acer aspire a315-41 has been having artifacts how do i fix this?

Iklaas
Iklaas Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives

Just got the laptop (acer aspire a315-41 with ryzen 5 2500u ) and out of the box words seem to leave a trail and have parts missing. Laptop possessed

updating to the latest drivers didn’t seem to do anything but disabling the AMD radeon Vega graphics alleviates the marks.Any idea on how to fix it please i appreciate any help I can get.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning Iklaas !

Ever tested connect to an external monitor or TV and check if the error occurs?
    Is the Bios screen visible too?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Iklaas
    Iklaas Member Posts: 3 New User
    I tested it on a monitor and the issues carried over.BIOS screen doesnt show up.
    Deleting AMD radeon vega 8 monitor adapter driver seems to alleviate them but ive been told i need to update to the latest amd drivens for my laptop 
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    I suggest you update your windows by update and then if it persists, download the latest driver and test versions.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• SidGup
    SidGup Member Posts: 79 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Download latest drivers from AMD Website and see if it helps