Triton 500 PT515-51-70BJ : Screen turn off randomly while gaming!

Options

Answers

• WardenRomeo
    WardenRomeo Member Posts: 97 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    When you set the refresh rate to 144hz but decrease the display resolution, does the problem remain?
    But what can be the problem for u?
    Because that's random so for @Skalli I'm not sure if the problem is fixed^
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Maybe there is some incompatibility between the driver and a specific display resolution?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • WardenRomeo
    Options
    Maybe there is some incompatibility between the driver and a specific display resolution?
    Euh, if there is no chance that I find the thing which makes problems 😂
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You should go testing by changing the refresh rate and resolution!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • WardenRomeo
    Options
    You should go testing by changing the refresh rate and resolution!
    I think I'll give my laptop back after holidays and see what is the real problem :/

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,483 Trailblazer
    Options
    >>>I think I'll give my laptop back after holidays and see what is the real problem>>>

If you plan to do this, you might as well try a full erase-everything factory reset using the ALT+F10 cold boot method as shown below. If the behavior is the same after this type of reset, it is likely a hardware issue. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• WardenRomeo
    Options
    Okay, thx I'll try that after holidays! :)
  • WardenRomeo
    Options
    In the video it is said that we can keep our files. Do you think it is better to clean all or to keep my files ?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,483 Trailblazer
    Options
    Back up your files. But try keeping them first. If it doesn't work, then do an erase-everything which is more definitive. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• WardenRomeo
    Options
    Okay, I'll try that after the holidays thx ;)
  • Zooro
    Zooro Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Check to see if your cooling system is working

• WardenRomeo
    Options
    Zooro said:
    Check to see if your cooling system is working

For sure it is working, see this video, the fans are running fine :)
    https://youtu.be/I3t2oOFjcEA
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Continue posting the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WardenRomeo
    Options
    Yes, I reactived the 144hz because I play a lot and there are a lot of ghosting in 60hz... 
  • Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    edited June 2019
    Options
    In the BIOs try switching between Optimus and dedicated GPU and see if it fixes.
    (If it happens again)
    - Hotel Hero
  • WardenRomeo
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello guys, I have a bug problem since I switched to 60hz. Now I have a lot of ghosting everywhere, pls find a solution that's very ugly!

Ok no my mistake it's maybe gone.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried to solve the problem using the CRU program? Have you tried to solve the problem using the CRU program? @Red-Sand, do you think the CRU program could help you in solving the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WardenRomeo
    Options
    Have you tried to solve the problem using the CRU program? Have you tried to solve the problem using the CRU program? @Red-Sand, do you think the CRU program could help you in solving the problem?
    CRU Program?
    For the moment the screen works fine.
    I hope it will work for ever.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The CRU program allows you to make some adjustments to the resolution and refresh rate of the display!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WardenRomeo
    Options
    The CRU program allows you to make some adjustments to the resolution and refresh rate of the display!
    Okay, but I don't want to modify my laptop to do it working haha.
    I prefer that Acer repair it.
    I'm still waiting because since I switched to 60hz it has been working fine. I reswitched to 144hz and the screen didn't turned off for the moment.

But I have been facing a ghosting issue that seems to be currently gone.