No working at all - predator g9-592

Answers

• DrTamim
    DrTamim Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
    I checked that you posted in another topic. There was a user with a problem who was able to solve a similar problem on this notebook model by replacing the cmos rtc battery.

i replaced it ,,, still no respond                                                        
  • Have you checked that this button is being pressed correctly?

Have you also tried disconnecting and reconnecting the lithium battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DrTamim
    Have you checked that this button is being pressed correctly?

Have you also tried disconnecting and reconnecting the lithium battery?
    yes all thing looks normal but still not working
  • Is your notebook still under warranty? Have you opened the notebook to check it from the inside?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DrTamim
    Is your notebook still under warranty? Have you opened the notebook to check it from the inside?
    its out of warranty .. i opened it already replaced battery and check   
  • Have you tried removing all peripherals? Also try disconnecting the lithium battery and pressing the power button for thirty seconds to eliminate static power.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DrTamim
    Have you tried removing all peripherals? Also try disconnecting the lithium battery and pressing the power button for thirty seconds to eliminate static power.
    yes i tried it .. :( 
  • I will ask other ACE colleagues for help as well.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DrTamim
    I will ask other ACE colleagues for help as well.
    thank you very much 
  • Have you tried disconnecting all peripherals and the lithium battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DrTamim
    Have you tried disconnecting all peripherals and the lithium battery?
    yes i tried it 
  • Did the notebook shut down because it overheated?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DrTamim
    edited October 2019
    Did the notebook shut down because it overheated?
    i dont know actually i was playing  a game then suddenly it turn off 
  • Have you disconnected the heat sink to check the state of the thermal paste? I also asked for help from colleagues jacke and billsey

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DrTamim
    Have you disconnected the heat sink to check the state of the thermal paste? I also asked for help from colleagues jacke and billsey
    ok ill check it
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,848 Trailblazer
    This problem has taken too long to resolve. I suggest that you take the machine to one of these two repair shops for an evaluation and cost estimate. They seem to be very highly rated shops by many customers. Jack E/NJ

Albadr Computer Repair, 3062 42316 Medinah Phone: +966 55 305 0633
    Global Computer Repair, King Abdullah Branch Rd, Ar Rayah, Medinah 42312 Phone: +966 54 466 1936

Jack E/NJ

• DrTamim
    JackE said:
    This problem has taken too long to resolve. I suggest that you take the machine to one of these two repair shops for an evaluation and cost estimate. They seem to be very highly rated shops by many customers. Jack E/NJ

Albadr Computer Repair, 3062 42316 Medinah Phone: +966 55 305 0633
    Global Computer Repair, King Abdullah Branch Rd, Ar Rayah, Medinah 42312 Phone: +966 54 466 1936

how did you know where is my palce ?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,848 Trailblazer
    Your computer has internet address in this city for web access. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Yes, through your IPV4 ip address, see: 94.99.90.195
    That's why colleague JackE knew the location of your computer.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DrTamim
    Yes, through your IPV4 ip address, see: 94.99.90.195
    That's why colleague JackE knew the location of your computer.
    ok ,, thank you for the info