My internet won't work on my F5 571

theguythatexistts
theguythatexistts Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
It says the proxy server is wrong or something but the internet works on everything else

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I did not really!
    Have you performed the procedures and the problem has been fixed or not?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Good afternoon theguythatexistts !

In which browser does the error occur?
    Verify that the system is using some proxy:

In Windows, most browsers will use the proxy settings that are set on the computer. Each browser has a settings page to adjust proxy settings, but they normally just link to the settings dialog in Windows itself.

In Windows 10, there are two ways to go about changing the settings: via the Settings app or via the traditional Control Panel. I’ll mention both methods here because the Control Panel method is what you’ll need to use for Windows 7, 8 or Windows Vista.

Windows 10 Settings App

Click on Start and then click on the gear icon (Settings) at the far left. In Settings, click on Network & Internet.

In the left-hand pane, click on Proxy at the very bottom.

Here you have all the settings that are related to setting up a proxy in Windows. It’s basically split into two configurations: either Automatic or Manual proxy setup. In 99% of the cases, everything should be set to Off. If anything is turned on, your web traffic could be going through a proxy.

Control Panel

If you’re using an older version of Windows or if you just like the old way, you can edit the same settings via the Control Panel. Note that whichever way you choose to edit the settings, there are only one set of proxy settings in Windows.

Once you open Control Panel, just click on Internet Options.

In the Internet Options dialog, go ahead and click on the Connections tab and then click on LAN settings at the bottom.

Here you will see all the same settings as in the Settings app shown above. Anything you configure here will show up there and vice versa.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• MaClane
    Did you follow the procedures I gave you?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• theguythatexistts
    theguythatexistts Member Posts: 2 New User
    Never mind, I didn't know you have procedures but I followed them and it works

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    I did not really!
    Have you performed the procedures and the problem has been fixed or not?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™