Extensa 2510G

KubanStark
KubanStark Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello, help understand the issue. I have an Extensa 2510G, in which 4GB of RAM, I bought a KINGSTON KVR16S11 / 8 DDR3 memory module - 8GB and added it. But unfortunately it is not visible in the system, although AIDA64 shows the parameters of the device. What is wrong, the module may be faulty, or my mother card does not support it.

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    By default this model only supports 8Gb in total and 1.35v standard DDR3L

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Good Morning KubanStark !

What is the exact model of the desktop?
    Example: VN2510G-C3050L

By default the devices in this series have support for up to 8GB of RAM (2 slots 2x4Gb each) DDR3L 1600Mhz

It does not support 8Gb modules.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• KubanStark
    KubanStark Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have EX2510G-53DE.

I installed the memory module presented below and it was determined by the system, in total I got 12GB, I thought I understood my mistake, these two modules were DDR3L 1.35v, and the one that did not work for me DDR3 1.5v
  • MaClane
    Answer ✓
    By default this model only supports 8Gb in total and 1.35v standard DDR3L

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™