The product is already registered. Please check the Serial Number

Options
zibran
zibran Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Today i buy my new acer predator helios 300 PH317-52 when i tried to registered my product it shows me the message "The product is already registered. Please check the Serial Number" really disappointed hope acer will get back to me soon.

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    zibran said:
    Today i buy my new acer predator helios 300 PH317-52 when i tried to registered my product it shows me the message "The product is already registered. Please check the Serial Number" really disappointed hope acer will get back to me soon.
    During device setup you would get a pop-up to register the device. If you have entered any details here then the unit would have got registered. 

Since it says it was already registered you can actually check the warranty and registration details here. Just key in your serial number in the link and check if its registered under you.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/system-information

If it does not show as registered then you can contact acer support to get it registered.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    zibran said:
    During device setup you would get a pop-up to register the device. If you have entered any details here then the unit would have got registered. 

Since it says it was already registered you can actually check the warranty and registration details here. Just key in your serial number in the link and check if its registered under you.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/system-information

If it does not show as registered then you can contact acer support to get it registered.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer