Laptop is beeping at me continuously Apire e15

WendyLouie
WendyLouie Member Posts: 3 New User
edited January 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I just got my new Acer Apire e15 laptop and it keeps beeping for no reason whatsoever. I tried turning of the default beep and it's still beeping. How can I stop this from happening?

Best Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,752 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    It's a short beep. And yes it boots into windows.
    Try these steps and check

1.Unplug the AC adapter from your notebook.
    2.Turn the notebook and look for battery reset pin hole.
    3.insert the paper clip and hold it for 30 - 40 seconds.
    4.Turn over the notebook one last time and plug in your AC adapter.
    5.Turn on your notebook.

If the issue still persist then, please perform BIOS defaults. During power up keep pressing F2 to access BIOS. Now press F9 and hit enter to set the bios to defaults and then hit f10 and hit enter to save the settings and restart the device.

If still the issue persist, you can reset the CMOS battery.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Rudy21
    Answer ✓
    Thanks so much!!
    Did the troubleshooting resolved your issue. If so, please click on accept that way it would be helpful for others.

Answers

• Rudy21
    I just got my new Acer Apire e15 laptop and it keeps beeping for no reason whatsoever. I tried turning of the default beep and it's still beeping. How can I stop this from happening?
    Could you share if its a long beep or short beep. Also, does your computer boot into windows.
  • WendyLouie
  • Rudy21
    Answer ✓
    Try these steps and check

1.Unplug the AC adapter from your notebook.
    2.Turn the notebook and look for battery reset pin hole.
    3.insert the paper clip and hold it for 30 - 40 seconds.
    4.Turn over the notebook one last time and plug in your AC adapter.
    5.Turn on your notebook.

If the issue still persist then, please perform BIOS defaults. During power up keep pressing F2 to access BIOS. Now press F9 and hit enter to set the bios to defaults and then hit f10 and hit enter to save the settings and restart the device.

If still the issue persist, you can reset the CMOS battery.
  • WendyLouie
    Thanks so much!!
  • Rudy21
    Answer ✓
    Thanks so much!!
    Did the troubleshooting resolved your issue. If so, please click on accept that way it would be helpful for others.
  • Emma23
    Emma23 Member Posts: 1 New User
    My Acer laptop keeps beeping when u say power up do u mean when Ur switching it on or when it's charger I've done the pin hole at bck and nothing it's still beeping it's nt when I first switch it on its when it's on charge if I unplug charger it's stop why is the beep when it's on charge.
  • DTrix
    DTrix Member Posts: 3 New User
    Emma23 said:
    My Acer laptop keeps beeping when u say power up do u mean when Ur switching it on or when it's charger I've done the pin hole at bck and nothing it's still beeping it's nt when I first switch it on its when it's on charge if I unplug charger it's stop why is the beep when it's on charge.
    I have the same problem. Will beep continuously (Single uninterrupted beep) until you unplug from the charger. Does not turn on at all. Looking for a solution.