I hate my acer spin SP315-51

Options
Lincon
Lincon Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello everyone,,
I am writing this post to see if any other people are having issues with this laptop. I bought it less than a year ago from Costco (I think it was May or June 2017). I have sent it to Acer twice now for repairs. Completely random freezing screens, and then black screen and unable to boot. Twice in a year is ridiculous. On top of that I am a graduate student who uses a laptop to keep copies of textbooks, notes, etc. If anyone has information about this laptop--good or bad honestly because I want to be fair--I'd appreciate your input on the quality of the laptop as well as the LOCATION of where you bought it. It could be that I just got a defective shipment to costco, I don't know. 

Thank you for your time. I'm interested in enforcing the lemon law and will need information from others.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Options
    So are you still having the same or other problems after the last ACER repair? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options

Hello Lincon,

I'm sorry to hear this.  Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit and your location, so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny