The stylus on my Chromebook Spin 11 (CP311-1HN) began writing with touching the screen. Not sure if this is a bug or a feature. If this is a feature how do you turn if off? I found this online, but when I did this nothing changed.
- At the bottom right, select the time. Or press Alt + Shift + s.
- Click Settings .
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- In the "Accessibility" section, click Manage accessibility features.
- Under "Mouse and touchpad," turn on Enable tap dragging.
- Click Open mouse and touchpad device settings.
- Turn on Enable tap-to-click.