Roblox
Roblox Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
The nitrosense start-up screen is not loading

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi @Roblox,

Please share the exact model of your unit. Also let us know, what happens exactly when you try to open Nitro Sense? Do you get any error message. If so, please let us know the exact wordings of the error message. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• k8te
    k8te Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hi, I have the same problem. Tried to install it again.. then it works fore some time, but after reboot the "nitrosense" is just blinking again and not opening..
  • rahulpareek9250
    rahulpareek9250 Member Posts: 119 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    k8te said:
    Hi, I have the same problem. Tried to install it again.. then it works fore some time, but after reboot the "nitrosense" is just blinking again and not opening..
    clear temporary files then try
  • k8te
    k8te said:

• k8te
    k8te said:
    k8te said:

Thanks, but it did not help. Any other suggestions ?
  • Hahaha
    Hahaha Member Posts: 243 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Say the model number
  • k8te
    Hahaha said:
    Say the model number
    AN515-52
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rian007
    Rian007 Member Posts: 1 New User
    excuse me admin ...
    specifications for the laptop accer nitro 5 AN515-44 Ryzen 7, for Nitro sensei an error and cannot open even though it has been re-downloaded ... 
    is there a suggestion or link to nitro sensei