Acer Veriton S6620G - Error no boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed windows 7

braden1985
braden1985 Member Posts: 1 New User
I have desktop brand Veriton S6620G that was bought on 2012. Currently the desktop has problem show error no boot disk has been detected.... pls help how to fix this. Tq

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi @braden1985,

You can try performing BIOS reset and that may fix the issue. Click here to get instructions on performing BIOS reset. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Seniorita
    Seniorita Member Posts: 1 New User
    If you have GPT disk format, change to MBR.
  • Gelo12344
    Gelo12344 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2020
    Sameee this is error no boot disk has been detected. Help me pls
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    @Gelo12344 you should start your own thread, since there are so many different things that might cause this. It is not likely your issue is the same as the previous people here. Make sure you tell us which model Acer you have, which OS is installed, what the symptoms are and what you have tried so far.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Moltexdii
    Moltexdii Member Posts: 2 New User
    l have acer veriton X2670G Desktop which has fault on its original Os so when l tryed to reinstall new windows 10 on it doesnt located the HD for me to proceed on to install windows 10 on it help me fix it
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    @Moltexdii you should start your own thread, since there are so many different things that might cause this. It is not likely your issue is the same as the previous people here. Make sure you tell us which model Acer you have, which OS is installed, what the symptoms are and what you have tried so far.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Moltexdii,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​