Aspire 3 A315-33 Ram Upgrade Issue

Nkleet
Nkleet Member Posts: 16

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Today i received 8 gb ram of samsung which i ordered on amazon. I have already checked all compatibility options like ddr and speed in Mhz which is 1600.After installing this ram, my laptop is not booting. Why?

Answers

• Jerry_Joe
    Jerry_Joe Member Posts: 4 New User
    I've installed a lot of RAM over the years and have had that happen to me a few times. Usually, I've fixed it by removing the RAM and re-installing. Sometimes the connection isn't perfect and re-installing will help.
  • Nkleet

Tinkerer

Jerry_Joe said:
    I've installed a lot of RAM over the years and have had that happen to me a few times. Usually, I've fixed it by removing the RAM and re-installing. Sometimes the connection isn't perfect and re-installing will help.
    I have already done this twice.
  • Nkleet

Tinkerer

Nkleet said:
    Today i received 8 gb ram of samsung which i ordered on amazon. I have already checked all compatibility options like ddr and speed in Mhz which is 1600.After installing this ram, my laptop is not booting. Why?

Please tell me if there is any compatibility issue?

Old Ram

New Ram

• Mohdshk29
    Mohdshk29 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have acer A315-51-33TS model Aspire 3 which come with 4 gb ddr4 ram I want to upgrade it to 12 GB can I add one more 8 GB ram to it? if yes which one should I buy?
  • Thunder05
    Thunder05 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have acer aspire 3 A315-51-33TS it has 4gb ddr4 ram. I am going to buy 8gb ram ddr4 so please suggest me the mhz and other specifications. Plz ans