Battery Usage Not Available Acer B3-A50FHD (New Purchase)

jemard
jemard Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
I can't get battery usage at all. I've drained the battery, booted into recovery and cleaned the cache partition, cleaned app caches, and nothing. The battery drains very quickly (4% as I write this; often 1% per minute just basic surfing), despite adjusting battery/display settings, and I have no way of seeing what's using it up.

Answers

• Have you tried updating android?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jemard
    Did a full update when I set it up. Running 8.1, no further updates unless I root.
  • Did the update solve the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jemard
    Didn't make any difference. 
  • Have you already put the tablet into power saving mode and turned on airplane mode?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jemard
    Yes, still has no effect. 
  • How long is the battery running on average?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jemard
    About three hours from full charge to zero, if it's active the whole time
  • Are there any antivirus or other programs installed that are running in the background?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer