nitro 5 mic

Options
mohammed123
mohammed123 Member Posts: 8 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i bought acer nitro 5 1060 gtx 144hz monitor and the mic doesnt recognized in the laptop i dont know solve this problem i bought 2 headset and it not recognized in the laptop when i join a descord server i talk with a camera mic i cant have fun with my headset i hope you can solve my problem fast enough to have fun with nitro 5 and thanks 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of nitro 5? Example an515-51-75kz! What is the model of the headset? Have you tried changing the setting here?

it is necessary to plug the headset! If it's a bluetooh headset, have you tried adding it here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried defaulting here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mohammed123
    Options
    can you speak english please. yes t tried but that what its happened to me this the camera mic 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you tell the model of the headphones? Have you tried to activate the stereo mix that appears in your photo and then set it as the default?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mohammed123
    Options
    the model is hyperx cloud alpha pro i try with two headset omen by hp and hyperx cloud alpha pro and no one of them be active

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does your microphone have this button?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mohammed123
    Options
    yes its have but when i play in discord i turn the mic on and the mute button off and its doesnt working i mean doesnt recognized in the system 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mohammed123
    Options
    i download the reimage and now its fixing my widnows for 30$ hope its working 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Has the reimage program corrupted windows? You do not have to pay to reinstall windows. You can use the alt + f10 command before the Acer logo!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The reimage program was not exactly part of the tips! It was just an observation!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mohammed123
    Options
    i know but the steps doesnt working

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Windows is starting normally, right? Does the microphone not only work on the discord? Have you already assigned access to the microphone and the camera for discor application? https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004159932--Windows-10-Allowing-Access-for-Microphone-Camera

egydiocoelho Trailblazer