Acer Aspire TC-705 Question about Motherboard and RAM replacement

Options
fmoque
fmoque Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
Hello.
I need to change my motherboard in my Acer Aspire TC-705.
I want to keep current case, so I'm looking for Micro-ATX motherboards. Does anyone know, will any other motherboards with the same format fit in my case?
My current motherboard is "ms-7869 ver 1.0 motherboard" and I don't know if he has the same form factor as the others Micro-ATX motherboards or it's custom?
Also, how can I know which is my current RAM type, DDR2 or DDR3? Because a lot of motherboards with format micro-ATX have only DDR4 RAM, I want to know if I need to buy a new RAM with DDR4 type.
p.s. Please don't send me links to retailers with Acer Motherboards, I don't want to overpay for Acer motherboard and delivery in my country which is too expensive, if I can buy any other which will fit in my case, thank you.
Here's a photo, might be this will help.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Any motherboard that has the form factor DTX should fit perfectly in this case! Also, download the aida64 program to check the ram:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • fmoque
    fmoque Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    Any motherboard that has the form factor DTX should fit perfectly in this case! Also, download the aida64 program to check the ram
    Thank you for answer but I'm not interested in DTX motherboards because it's too small, I guess. Also, probably it won't fit my GTX 1050ti and I didn't find any motherboard with DTX form-factor and 1150-socket available to buy in my country. :( 
    I thought my case should fit MicroATX.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It seems to me that this cabinet can support a bigger motherboard! See also: http://www.10stripe.com/featured/form/dtx.php
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)