next@acer 2020

My Netbook Aspire ES 11 keeps on 'auto-shutdown'

My unit has been turning off by itself. I don't know what happened. This event first occurred after a month it was bought, I took it for granted thinking that I just accidentally hit the shutdown button. However, these days it keeps on happening in my unit. 

Best Answers

• BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 1,044 Pioneer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @pearlsantander,

Does the unit automatically shut down while using a particular program or randomly? Do you get any error message while shutting down? Does the laptop shuts down after particular time usage? Does your unit heats up? Finally please let us know the exact model name of your laptop. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• MartinJohn00001MartinJohn00001 Posts: 635
    edited May 2019 Accepted Answer
    @pearlsantander
    Hi, you can also bring the unit for repair for better service and performance.

Kindly click "YES" to "Did this answer the question" if my answer helped you!      
    Thank you and have a Blessed Day  :3

FAQ & Answers

• pearlsantanderpearlsantander Member Posts: 2 New User
    and by the way, my unit has a scratch that is why I'm afraid to bring my unit in service center. 
  • BalatekieBalatekie ACE Posts: 1,044 Pioneer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @pearlsantander,

Does the unit automatically shut down while using a particular program or randomly? Do you get any error message while shutting down? Does the laptop shuts down after particular time usage? Does your unit heats up? Finally please let us know the exact model name of your laptop. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• MartinJohn00001MartinJohn00001 Ally Posts: 635
    edited May 2019 Accepted Answer
    @pearlsantander
    Hi, you can also bring the unit for repair for better service and performance.

Kindly click "YES" to "Did this answer the question" if my answer helped you!      
    Thank you and have a Blessed Day  :3