Switch 3 freezes but only when connected go a power supply???

Options
prodiver
prodiver Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Hi so my switch 3 freezes but only when connected to the power supply. Any help appreciate

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good night prodiver !

Is the unit's original source?
    Does it occur in any power outlet of any residence you have tested?
    Is the device set to High Performance in the Windows power options?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• prodiver
    Options
    Hi sorry for the late reply. Yes brand new pc, fully  updated on high performance, works great on battery, really frustrating 
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Have you tried another charger yet?
    Other power outlets?
    Have you done the battery reset yet?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• prodiver
    Options
    No not tried another charger it's brand new out of the box, tried outer outlets but not done battery reset as it only does it wben plug in
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hello! Is your model sw312-31 or sw312-31p? Have you reset the battery like this?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)