bill went up because of nitro?

IvanAndrean
IvanAndrean Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2019 Archives
i have nitro an 515-52 i5-8th , and ive been using it for 3 mnth.. before use it my bill was 700k rupiah wich was around 50-60 dollar but now my bill increased bout 10-15 dollar per month.. wht is the prob here? Nothing unusual use with my house appliance , and can i change this nitro charger to one with lower ampere? Its 2,5A adapter i think its too high..

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,329 Trailblazer
    A 2.5A charger is about 50watts at maximum power output to the laptop. So if you run the laptop at maximum power 24 hrs per day = 1.2 kilowatt-hrs energy usage per day. That's about 35 kilowatt-hrs energy-usage per month if you run laptop at maximum power continuously for 30 days straight. So if you typically used 350 kilowatt-hrs total per month before the laptop, then your bill should be about 10% more per month but only when laptop used at maximum power 24 hours per day everyday of the month. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    i have nitro an 515-52 i5-8th , and ive been using it for 3 mnth.. before use it my bill was 700k rupiah wich was around 50-60 dollar but now my bill increased bout 10-15 dollar per month.. wht is the prob here? Nothing unusual use with my house appliance , and can i change this nitro charger to one with lower ampere? Its 2,5A adapter i think its too high..
    No you can't change your charger, it is not too high or too low it is exactly the charger needed that's why it is supplied by the manufacturer with the computer you bought. As for your power bill what Jack says is correct

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★