Try the steps below and see if it helps.
- Right click "This PC" icon on the desktop
- On the drop down menu, click on the first "Properties" selection (not the "Properties" on the bottom of the list, which in and of itself is also confusing - again, another brilliant MS programmer move, but I digress)
- Click/select "Device Manager" on the left column of the screen
- Click "Display adapters". If nothing shows up, go to "View" on the menu tab above, and click "Show hidden devices"
- Right click the appropriate display adapter that's showing to bring up a pop-up menu.
- Click update driver and follow the ensuing directions - in the update driver wizard, choose the option to go to the web and find the latest manufacturer's display driver. Finish installing the driver update.
Aspire E5-476G is my computer, I get a msg saying "your PC cant project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using a different video card." It worked well before Windows updates
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
to get all the benefits
of being a member!
Get social and introduce yourself in our
or learn about our ACE Program
and What's Happening
Acer Community User Agreement.
Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear.