Why is my battery not charging

Options
Dodson
Dodson Member Posts: 7 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Help me please
I’ve got an issue that begun when my laptop closed by itself at 80% (not pluged). Now it only runs with power charger and says that battery is on 0% pluged not charging. Blue diod is on nonstop and orange is blinking.

Answers

• Dodson
    Options
    My laptop is Acer Aspire 5 A15-51G-54TZ
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hello!
    a) You have already tried to reset the internal battery:
    b) You have already uninstalled these drivers:

c) You have tried to update the drivers on the intel and nvidia websites:
    d) You can inform the version of bios:

e) You can check if this button is pressed down by putting some layers of electrical tape:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dodson
    Options
    I tried b) and computer turned down. Also tried a) and now here’s a weird thing 
  • Dodson
    Options
    But when i unplug charger computer still turns off 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Follow step c) now!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dodson
    Options
    My Bios is V1.21
  • Dodson
    Options
    Done everything and nothing changed. I’ll send my laptop to acer service. I’m very frustrated because it is a second huge technical issue in a year!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try updating the notebook drivers on intel and nvidia sites too!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dodson
    Options
    I also tried it
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You said that the notebook went to acer's service center, correct? What was the problem exactly? About the current problem, have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the internal battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer