Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Nitro 5 AN415-42 Black Screen Issue

avinashchandraavinashchandra Posts: 3Member New User
My laptop has a new issue. Black screen when turned on. Keyboard lights do appear and nothing happens. 

Already tried to reset the battery with pressing the pinhole 10 secs near the battery and other things. 

Best Answer

• avinashchandraavinashchandra Posts: 3 New User
    Accepted Answer
    Tried all. It seems there was an issue with the RAM. I changed it and everything is working fine now. 

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 16,681ACE Trailblazer
    Try to turn the screen on with the FN+F6 toggle key combo. If it doesn't work, try to HDMI out to a TV set or external monitor. You might have to turn the monitor on with the FN+F5 toggle key combo. Jack E/NJ
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 23,151ACE Trailblazer
    Also, can you see the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • avinashchandraavinashchandra Posts: 3Member New User
    Accepted Answer
    Tried all. It seems there was an issue with the RAM. I changed it and everything is working fine now. 
    Great my friend!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • xNotAJxNotAJ Posts: 15Member Troubleshooter
    I'm having the same problem as him, When I turn on the laptop it starts as normal, it has the green acer logo and has a loading symbol below it, but soon after, the screen goes black but still lit, and the keyboard is still lit. I have a warranty but I want to try all possible solutions to fix this before I have to go to the warranty. Please help...
    @xNotAJ Ideally you create a new topic by clicking Ask a question! Add me by placing a @!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• xNotAJxNotAJ Posts: 15Member Troubleshooter
    Ok I did and I @ you