acer aspire 5755G,batery works just 5min.

samdali
samdali Member Posts: 4 New User
hi,i have acer aspire 5755,i want to work pluged to electricity because my batery is damaged and works just 5min,bud laptop dont dont accept charging,only if laptop is stoped.charger work,because it charge batery since laptop is of
please if some one can help how to resolve this problem.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon samdali !

What exact model of your laptop?
    Example: Acer Aspire 5755G-2434G50Mics

Have you tried the battery reset?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• samdali
    Hi,its Acer Aspire 5755G . i didnt tried reset batery
  • MaClane
    Perform the procedure of resetting and calibrating the battery and post the result.
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• How long have you had the notebook? It is possible that the battery needs to be replaced!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • samdali
    for sure it needs to be replaced,but i use this notebook only home and want to have it under power freom electricity all the time but dont work,only under baterie

• samdali
    hi Maclane can you tell me how,resetting and calibrating the battery .
    many thanks
  • Do the following:
    a) Disconnect the notebook from the electrical outlet and then disconnect the lithium battery.
    b) press the power button for thirty seconds and test the notebook with the battery disconnected!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaClane
    samdali disse:
    hi Maclane can you tell me how,resetting and calibrating the battery .
    many thanks
    Process to reset the battery

Disconnect the power adapter.
        Locate the hole to reset the battery in the bottom of the computer.
        He inserted a small clip into the hole. Hold the reset button for 05 seconds.
        Let the computer rest for 5 minutes without power.
        Plug in the power adapter and turn on the system.

External Battery Pack

If your notebook has an external battery, proceed as follows:
    1- Unplug the appliance from the mains and then disconnect the battery.
    2- Press the power button for thirty seconds, so that the static power is dissipated.
    3 - Replace the battery and turn the unit on.

Process for calibrating the battery

For this, you must turn off the device and give a 100% charge.
    Then unplug and use the battery until the battery runs out.
    Reload it as before.
    Repeat the process 3 times so that all cells are fully calibrated.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Tabsjean
    Tabsjean Member Posts: 1 New User
    Good day do you have video for resseting battery of acer aspire 5755g
  • Tabsjean said:
    Good day do you have video for resseting battery of acer aspire 5755g
    You need to turn off the computer, unplug the power adapter, disconnect the battery and press the power button for sixty seconds.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer