Microphone Driver needed for Acer Swift 3

Options
2»

Answers

• crecker101
    crecker101 Member Posts: 18

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes an then I tried to install it via the Driver update in the device manager but it did not work. I tried it with the microphone device, and the Audio controller device. Am I supposed to install this another way?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Download the driverbooster program to update all drivers! Uncheck the other programs that you require to install: https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • crecker101

Tinkerer

Options
    Download the driverbooster program to update all drivers! Uncheck the other programs that you require to install: https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php
    Thank You so so much, Il let you know when I am finished.
  • crecker101

Tinkerer

Options
    I updated all the drivers with the free version of Driver booster. Problem is still the same. Microphone is not working and Device manager shows This:

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try updating with the driverpack: http://dl.drp.su/17-online/DriverPack-17-Online.exe
    Uncheck these useless programs:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • crecker101

Tinkerer

Options
    Try updating with the driverpack: http://dl.drp.su/17-online/DriverPack-17-Online.exe

Iam on it. If that does not work i have to check back tomorrow. Thank you so far!
  • crecker101

Tinkerer

Options

All Drivers are now up to date. But still there is nothing working...
  • crecker101

Tinkerer

Options
    I think i need the driver for this Hardware IDs:
    This Audio Controller shows a Yellow Triangle.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I do not know if it will solve your problem, but version 1.08 of uefi updates something in the realtek driver, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• crecker101

Tinkerer

Options
    I do not know if it will solve your problem, but version 1.08 of uefi updates something in the realtek driver, see:

Hi, already downloaded it:
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Ideally you download and upgrade to version 1.10 as it's the latest available! Remembering that this procedure is extremely risky and should only be done in the last case! It is not an update that should be done without knowing the risks! This type of update can damage the notebook if something goes wrong!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• crecker101

Tinkerer

Options
    Ideally you download and upgrade to version 1.10 as it's the latest available! Remembering that this procedure is extremely risky and should only be done in the last case! It is not an update that should be done without knowing the risks! This type of update can damage the notebook if something goes wrong!
    Okay so i guess i wont do that... still trying to find another solution... beacause everything else works...
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try first trying to reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo! If the problem still remains, then yes I suggest you update the bios! I would like to know which version of bios is installed on your notebook. To check this, press f2 as soon as you turn on the notebook, and then go to the information section. Here you should see the bios version:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Codata
    Codata Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I know this is an older post but I found a solutions that seems to work. And since this thread doesn't have a solutions I thought I would post.

I have an Acer TravelMate P614 and I downloaded the Realtek Audio Driver ver 6.0.1.8648. I extracted it and went directly from my device manager, updated driver, browsed to the extracted folder and it automatically installed.

Here is my link but you can probably get it for your specific model -

https://www.acer.com/us-en/support?search=NXVKPAA003921026FF7200;NX.VKPAA.003;TMP614-51&filter=global_download

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

The SF314-56 and P614-51 are very different models…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.