Microphone Driver needed for Acer Swift 3

crecker101
crecker101 Member Posts: 18

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in Swift and Spin Series
Hi guys,
I brought a new Acer Swift 3, installed windows10 and all the drivers.

Somehow I can't find a driver for the internal microphone what leads to a yellow triangle in the device manager. (attached)

Is there a working driver out there or am I missing something?

Thank You

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night crecker101 !

First, what exact model of your laptop?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• crecker101

Tinkerer

Hi MaClane :
    Good night crecker101 !

First, what exact model of your laptop?

Its the 

SF314-56

• MaClane
    Installed all drivers, including chipset, audio controllers, etc?

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7812?b=1

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• crecker101

Tinkerer

Audio controller did not work so I downloaded Driver easy and used those drivers and now it seems like the microphone driver is missing 
  • MaClane
    Right click on the driver driver and select Remove.
    Restart the device and let Windows fix the bug and see if that fixes.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• crecker101

Tinkerer

MaClane said:
    Right click on the driver driver and select Remove.
    Restart the device and let Windows fix the bug and see if that fixes.

You mean the microphone device or what driver?
  • MaClane
    About the controller in the Device Manager

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Enter the exact model of the computer! Example a515-51g-58vh! Also, I also had trouble finding the driver detection verification and I found this one here: https://www.driverscloud.com/pt/services/DownloadDriver/72140-1/key
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • crecker101

Tinkerer

MaClane said:
    About the controller in the Device Manager
    sorry I dont get it, witch one?
  • MaClane
    Right click on "Andere Geräte" and have it removed / uninstalled.
    Then restart the device.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• crecker101

Tinkerer

Enter the exact model of the computer! Example a515-51g-58vh! Also, I also had trouble finding the driver detection verification and I found this one here: https://www.driverscloud.com/pt/services/DownloadDriver/72140-1/key
    I used the SNID to get the right drivers from the Acer page but somehow the audio controller did not work... 
  • About driver detection verification, download this driver: https://www.driverscloud.com/pt/services/DownloadDriver/72140-1/key
    About the digital microphone device driver, enter the idhardware of this device. Example of how to identify idhardware:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • crecker101

Tinkerer

MaClane said:
    Right click on "Andere Geräte" and have it removed / uninstalled.
    Then restart the device.

Did it, it just pops up again.
  • crecker101

Tinkerer

About driver detection verification, download this driver: https://www.driverscloud.com/pt/services/DownloadDriver/72140-1/key
    About the digital microphone device driver, enter the idhardware of this device. Example of how to identify idhardware:

Id says INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0256&SUBSYS_10251300&REV_1000

• Please, about the driver detection verification, download and install this driver: https://www.driverscloud.com/pt/services/DownloadDriver/72140-1/key
    This driver is about intel, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Is this the digital microphone device idhardware?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• crecker101

Tinkerer

Is this the digital microphone device idhardware?
    No it was the Realtek High definition Audio sst that i go installed.

I did install your driver.

Now I dont have any sound on the laptop. Sounddrivers dissapeard and the device manager looks like this
  • Has the driver verification verification been installed successfully?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• crecker101

Tinkerer

Has the driver verification verification been installed successfully?
    About the other audio driver, try this driver: http://dl.drp.su/driverpacks/repack/Sounds_Realtek/Realtek/FORCED/UAD/10x64/UAD_6.0.1.8619_rs2/Realtek-FORCED-UAD-10x64-UAD_6.0.1.8619_rs2-drp.zip

After installing your driver i dont have the Detection varification no more now it shows only a missing driver for the Audio controller and I have no sound at all

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer