E5-771G-567T. and Kingston SSD disk A1000 240GB PCIe x2 NVMe

13»

Answers

• This is the port being used by ssd! See that it's a gen3x2 nvme port!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • I guess @JackE, that the problem is in some configuration in the modified bios he installed!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Yes might be. That Advanced tab looks more like a DeskTop version. Looks like it's been 'messed' with.   :) Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ZimnyPorter
    ZimnyPorter Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    This is normal BIOS not modify. You can enter to advanced option pressed Tab+Fn in setup BIOS.   
  • JackE
    That's what I'm referring to outside the normal BIOS menu. What changes were made/tried so far? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ZimnyPorter
    Only one change, enable Intel VT.
  • JackE
    Exactly how did you clone the small SSD from the large HDD? Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ

• ZimnyPorter
    edited May 2019
    Was cloned by Macrium soft.
  • JackE
    Yes but are the EFI, C: and Recovery partitions exactly the same size and description as the HDD in diskmgmt.msc? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ