Is it possible to upgrade Acer Aspire E15 E5 576G 50EN battery?

Kirby
Kirby Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Laptop's DOP March 2018. Is it normal for the battery do degrade 10000 mwh in just a year? Or is there something wrong with my power management?

Answers

• Sometimes this information may be wrong! To display accurate information, you must calibrate the battery. To calibrate the battery, do this:
    a) With the notebook off, charge the battery up to 100%;
    b) unplug the notebook from the electrical outlet and turn on the notebook;
    c) Go to the power options and configure the notebook for high performance and disable the functions that turns off the notebook and display;
    d) In the power options, set the notebook to turn off the battery when it reaches 2%;
    e) go to youtube and let some video run until the notebook turns off;
    f) leave the notebook off for two hours and then recharge the battery with the notebook still turned off and then take the test!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kirby
    Kirby Member Posts: 2 New User
    Okay i'll try it this weekend, but still can I replace this laptop's battery?
  • Can you replace the battery! However, in my opinion, your battery has no problem!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)