Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Predator Triton 500 graphics card not detected after blue screen

NiallhNiallh Posts: 14Member

Tinkerer

I am getting blue screens quite often so I have included a blue screen viewer log. The gpu is not dectected and I am unable to install new drivers.

Best Answer

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 16,508 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Try now to check if resetting the internal battery, if it solves the problem:

Also check that your video card is identified as a hidden device:

Have you checked with amazon support, if you can still change the notebook for another?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 16,508ACE Trailblazer
    Hello! Can you tell the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! What is the video card, rtx2060, rtx2070 or rtx2080 that came installed in the notebook? What is the bios version? Can your notebook still be changed at the store?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • NiallhNiallh Posts: 14Member

Tinkerer

Hi the model number is pt515-51-75l8 with an RTX 2060. Bios version 1.05. I purchased it from Amazon could it be defective hardware?
    This model comes with an rtx2080 and not an rtx2060! I asked you this as there is a firmware for the rtx2060 video card! It may be faulty hardware. However, I wonder if the device manager is detecting the video card properly?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Tinkerer

My bad the model is actually Predator PT515-51
    You have already verified that the video card is identified in the device manager! I also checked on other topics, which had a driver that caused the nvidia video card to disappear! Try downloading the older driver available on the Acer website to see if it solves the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Tinkerer

The video card is not shown in the device manager
    Can you tell the first ten numbers of your notebook partnumber? Also, uninstall the current driver and install an older driver on the Acer website!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Tinkerer

Cant install nvidia driver "This graphics card cannot find compatible graphics hardware" 
    Laptop Serial number: NHQ50AA00190806F446600
    Before presenting this problem, has windows been updated? Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo to see if it solves the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Tinkerer

Tried doing reset this PC but it doesn't seem but it's still not fixed
    Accepted Answer
    Try now to check if resetting the internal battery, if it solves the problem:

Also check that your video card is identified as a hidden device:

Have you checked with amazon support, if you can still change the notebook for another?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Tinkerer

Resetting the battery fixed it for me thabk you!
    great my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer