How to fix my nitro 5 display

Options
Tejasidk
Tejasidk Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I bought my nitro 5 a few days back and there is one vertical line to the left which disappears when I tilt the screen but it keeps coming back.
How can I fix this?

Best Answer

• rahulpareek9250
    rahulpareek9250 Member Posts: 119 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options
    it might be hardware issue contact acer support are you from india?

Answers

• rahulpareek9250
    Answer ✓
    Options

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,749 Pathfinder
    Options
    @Tejasidk
    Try the below step:

power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Tejasidk
    Options

yes
  • Tejasidk
    Options
    Jack22 said:
    @Tejasidk
    Try the below step:

power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart

thank u
  • Tejasidk
    Options
    Tejasidk said:
    Jack22 said:
    @Tejasidk
    Try the below step:

thank u
    Tejasidk said:
    Jack22 said:
    @Tejasidk
    Try the below step:

thank u
    i dont see any pinhole at the back
  • rahulpareek9250
    Options
    Tejasidk said:

yes
    try contacting acer support here https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact