Acer An 515-52 76 VR Support 512 GB NVME M.2 drive

charliegarg
charliegarg Member Posts: 31 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
1st Question is does my laptop supports Samsung 970 Evo plus M.2 NVME drive?
2nd is how to check it if i wanna check some else M.2 NVME

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    This model does support a ssd nvme gen3x4 of 512gb, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    For some reason your disk is offline! Type sel disk 1 and then type online!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You are welcome my friend! Typing the online command would also work. However, you used the easiest method!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Answers

• Yes, your model accepts both a ssd m2 2280 sata 3 and nvme gen3x4! Plus, it accepts an optane memory too!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• charliegarg
    Yes, your model accepts both a ssd m2 2280 sata 3 and nvme gen3x4! Plus, it accepts an optane memory too!
    Main thing is does it supports 512gb M.2 NVME drive because i have read many models only supports upto 256Gb .What is max capacity this model supports for nvme drive
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• charliegarg

How to get a sheet like this...
  • I can not make it available for download!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• charliegarg

Today installed it and now its not showing in boot options and laptop still boots from old 1tb hdd not from m.2 nvme..i have set the mode to ahci and in advance sertings if i disable old hdd under sata configuration then it starts booting from m.2 and if i enable hdd again then it starts booting from hdd again. What to do now? 
  • Have you checked whether ssd is recognized in the bios information section? If ssd is recognized in that section, it indicates that you should convert ssd to gpt! Also, have you already cloned hd to ssd?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• charliegarg
    Have you checked whether ssd is recognized in the bios information section? If ssd is recognized in that section, it indicates that you should convert ssd to gpt! Also, have you already cloned hd to ssd?
    Yes i have cloned using Samsung Magician software. SSD is recognised under bios info. GPT part i need to check? 
    How to check it and how to convert if its in MBR
  • You should clone all these partitions:

If you cloned and the bootmode is in uefi, then your ssd should be in this format:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• charliegarg
    You should clone all these partitions:

If you cloned and the bootmode is in uefi, then your ssd should be in this format:

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• charliegarg
    MY M.2 only boots if i disable hdd, dont know why boot devices are not showing in bios at same time
  • I would like to see what is being done in the program intel rapid storage irst? Also, have you run the command online?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• charliegarg
    Thanx alot for all the help...i just right click on the disc in disc manager and set it as online and its done.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You are welcome my friend! Typing the online command would also work. However, you used the easiest method!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer