Upgrade m.2 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515-51G

DAVIDE94
DAVIDE94 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Salve a tutti, ho un ACER ASPIRE 5 A515-51G-89R1, ho sostituito solo l'HDD  da 1 TB con un SSD da 1 TB per una questione di avvio lento.
Ho letto che posso aggiungere un m.2 e ho pensato a questo (accetto consigli sulla scelta):

Unità SSD Samsung MZ-V7S250BW 970 EVO PLUS, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe, nero

Chiedo come posso trasferire Windows 10 sull' M.2 per un avvio ancora più rapido

Vorrei però trasferire il mio windows non dal mio SSD montato nel notebook ma preferirei fosse trasferito dal mio vecchio HDD dato che da quando ho clonato windows sull' SSD la velocita d' avvio è aumentata notevolmente, prima il notebook si avviava in 4 minuti e 50 secondi ora si avvia in meno di 20 secondi  per intenderci andando oltre come caricamenti di tutto solo che ogni tanto mi capita che windows non risponda e mi resta il notebook in tilt per 10 20 secondi...

Allora ho pensato di:
-1. comprare un M.2
-2. montare al mio notebook il vecchio HDD
-3. clonare windows 10 dall' HDD all' M.2
una volta terminata la clonazione di
-4. rimontare l' SSD 
-5. (come posso impostare che all'avvio windows sia letto dall'M.2 e non dall'SSD?)
-6. cancellare windows dall'SSD lasciando invariati i dati contenuti all'interno
-7. (posso fare qualcos'altro di vantaggioso per il notebook col mio M.2?)

Spero mi aiuterete presto.
Accetto tutti i tipi di suggerimenti

Hi everyone, I have an ACER ASPIRE 5 A515-51G-89R1, I only replaced the 1TB HDD with a 1TB SSD for a slow start.
I read that I can add a m.2 and I thought about this (I accept advice on the choice):

Samsung MZ-V7S250BW 970 EVO PLUS SSD unit, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe, black

I ask how can I transfer Windows 10 to the M.2 for an even faster startup

But I would like to transfer my windows not from my SSD mounted in the notebook but I would prefer it to be transferred from my old HDD since since I cloned windows on the SSD the startup speed has increased considerably, before the notebook started up in 4 minutes and 50 seconds now it starts in less than 20 seconds to understand each other by going over as loads of everything only that sometimes I happen that windows doesn't answer and I have the notebook on tilt for 10 20 seconds ...

Then I thought of:
-1. buy an M.2
-2. mount the old HDD to my notebook
-3. clone windows 10 from HDD to M.2
once the cloning of
-4. refit the SSD
-5. (how can I set that at startup windows is read by the M.2 and not by the SSD?)
-6. delete windows from the SSD leaving the data contained inside unchanged
-7. (Can I do anything else that is beneficial for the notebook with my M.2?)

I hope you will help me soon.
I accept all kinds of suggestions

Answers

• When you clone the old hd to the new ssd and then reconnect the other ssd, it should appear in the windows startup, which operating system you will want to boot!
    If you want to boot only by ssd m2, you should enter the bios and put the windows boot manager of ssd m2 first. You should default to ssd m2 startup here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ivyli
    Ivyli Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

To boot from m.2 ssd, you need to change the boot order inthe bios and make sure the m.2 ssd is at the first location. and there are some tips for upgrading to m.2 ssd.
    1. when you clone hdd to m.2 ssd, you need to take out extra storage devices.
    2. before you boot the computer from  m.2 ssd, don't delete the system partition from your ssd.
    3. to accelerate the reading and writting speed of m.2 ssd, you can use free aomei backupper to clone hdd to m.2 ssd. it offers you an option called align partition to optimize ssd, which is used to improve the speed of your m.2 ssd.