How to recover the bios acer aspire es1-511-c1ms?

Alaincoleo
Alaincoleo Member Posts: 9 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
When i power the notebook no fan start and no display signal. After 2-3 sec the notebook power off.
Which one to download as there are many bios available. I download them all and extract the zip and exe files but did not find any file with fd extension. So how to recover from USB bootable flash key formated in FAT 32. Thx for help and give as more details as you can.

Answers

• Why do you think the problem is in the bios? Did you try to upgrade or downgrade the bios before presenting the problem? Have you tried resetting the internal battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Alaincoleo
    I did not upgrade or downgrade the bios as the laptop do not boot anymore as I said in the post that is why I ask for a procedure. In fact I don't where the problem is coming from.
  • Have you tried resetting the internal battery?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Alaincoleo
    ok I will give you feedback asap. thx
  • Alaincoleo
    Hello it did not work
  • Can you test the notebook with another power adapter directly in a properly grounded electrical outlet? The notebook lights up some led! Try this too: press some keys on the keyboard and then press the power button without releasing the keyboard keys. Make sure the notebook turns on!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer