bolboceanu9
bolboceanu9 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 2019 in Predator Laptops
PredatorSense for PH317-52 I do not start what a problem to have 

Answers

• blaseblaster
    blaseblaster Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

its 2022 now. i installed predator sense 3.01 3002. i cant see it after the instal ( not a usable exe) or use the predatorsense.msi ( its in the download folder)( if i run that i get a premature download message). my question is can u all help me get a predatorsens on my pc or help me safely increse fan speed ( i cant do it via bios, i tried)
  • blaseblaster

Tinkerer

its 2022 now. i installed predator sense 3.01 3002. i cant see it after the instal ( not a usable exe) or use the predatorsense.msi ( its in the download folder)( if i run that i get a premature download message). my question is can u all help me get a predatorsens on my pc or help me safely increase fan speed ( i cant do it via bios, i tried)

the 180 mb download doesnt support my pc the first did but did weird, like i described above
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    If a search for predator sense in the Win10 start menu doesn't show up near the top of the menu, then you need to re-install it.

Jack E/NJ

• blaseblaster

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    If a search for predator sense in the Win10 start menu doesn't show up near the top of the menu, then you need to re-install it.

i did like 4 times, it keeps giving errors or not showing

• blaseblaster

Tinkerer

JackE said:

i did like 4 times, it keeps giving errors or not showing

i tried to download all the applications ( the 3 avalaible  for acer predator helios 300 ph 317-52, but nothing worked weirdly. also got some another installer of that app is running it wasnt as far my knowladge does)
  • JackE
    Open Control Panel programs. See if you can find all of them in there. Then uninstall them to start fresh. Then try installing them again.

Jack E/NJ

• blaseblaster

Tinkerer

thanks, for the help it did work
  • JackE
    Congrats. Thanks for reporting back.

Jack E/NJ