I recently bought the Preadtor Triton 500 notebook (RTX2080 Max-Q). After setting up a new installation of Windows 10, latest drivers (from ACER website) I was ready to go. For two weeks, the notebook just ran fine. After that, my first blackscreen occured.
I am pretty sure it was not due to temperature because of several reasons:
1. Notebook was not hot at all
2. At first, the external screen (144 Hz) turned black, but the audio kept going on
3. Then the music stopped a few minutes later and I had to power off the notebook by holding the power key.
4. And now the interesting part: The BIOS settings were restored to their original settings. I only changed a few things, but they were gone. Like setting my BIOS pasword and turning off the predator boot animation/sound.
5. After that I updated both the BIOS version and the NVIDIA driver to the latest available one.
Just one additional information: I am gaming with the charger connected all the time.
Now the notebook is running on the BIOS version 1.05 with the latest stable NVIDIA driver. Yesterday, the screen turned black again, HDMI singal lost, audio stopping a few minutes later.
Are there any steps I can take to check logs/errors and see what could be the cause here?