Ya casi resuelto

Options
Axius939
Axius939 Member Posts: 38 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hello, I again, my pc had problems with the reestablishment so I had to reinstall windows from an external cd, buy a windows license and install it for usb, it turns out to be my problem that does not let me lower the brightness to the screen , the mouse built into the pc does not work, it does not let me change screen resolution and among other problems, what can I do?
I need acer care center?
De donde puedo descargarlo?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good night Axius939 !

What exact model of your laptop or desktop?
    If you installed a different OEM Windows factory dislike and erased or damaged the Acer recovery partition the software warranty was lost.

Already updated your system?
    Have you downloaded and updated all the drivers?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Axius939
    Axius939 Member Posts: 38 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    Es un acer predator 17 g9 792 lo formatee bajo consulto de este foro, no obstante me dio un error al reestablecer, en este foro me dijieron que la unica solución era instalar windows de la manera que hice, ahora estoy actualizando toda la pc... se me solucionaron todos los problemas, menos el de la resolucion y el brillo de pantalla