my laptop aultomatically shut down many times

MILANPATEL
MILANPATEL Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hy,
my laptop aultomatically shut down many times and still i can't able to find the solutuion.and also the firewall automatic off many times.i try to do some troubleshoot but still not working.is there a bettery problem ???

Best Answer

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,735 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @MILANPATEL
    Hi,
    Try the below step:
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin 
    hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to 
    BIOS page. Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,735 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @MILANPATEL
    Hi,
    Try the below step:
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin 
    hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to 
    BIOS page. Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
  • MILANPATEL
    MILANPATEL Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    no it's not working