I need help in a bad way, internal removable sd card reader drive has disappeared from my computer

1yellowfrog
1yellowfrog Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I insert my sd card with files on it, and the computer does nothing.  I have reinstalled all drivers, cleaned the slot, I'm at a loss???  Like I said, I insert my micro sd card, and the computer does nothing, no  acknowledgement what so ever.  Help!

Answers

• Have you checked if there are any drivers with problems in the device manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

Have you checked if there are any drivers with problems in the device manager?
    I went through and reinstalled, checked for driver updates, and scanned for hardware changes...
  • 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

did all that, and still, nothing

• 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

drivers for the card reader and even though it's internal, I did the usb drivers as well

• When you insert an SD card, does it appear in Disk Management?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

When you insert an SD card, does it appear in Disk Management?

I don't see it, but not sure which one it should be, it still should be drive e, correct?  
  • 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

thank you so much for your help

• 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

if so, no, it's not showing up there

• Type disk manager in the box with the sd card inserted! I would also like to see this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

Type disk manager in the box with the sd card inserted! I would also like to see this:

there is no memory technology device on my device driver page

• 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

This Is What I have....

• Verify that the hardware of the memory card is shown as a hidden device:

Also, I suggest you download the driverpack program to update the drivers!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

I think I did the driverpack already, you mean from the acer website correct?  I'm sorry, not sure what you are clicking, it's in espanol?  Is that under view in inglese?
  • 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

I do not see it under hidden devices

• 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

okay, I think I found the device, it's telling me I need to reconnect hardware to the computer?  It's all internal

• Since the device is hidden, what is the error code that appears? Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo to see if it solves the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

Since the device is hidden, what is the error code that appears? Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo to see if it solves the problem?
    there are several drivers that give an error code of 45

• 1yellowfrog

Tinkerer

like the drive where it's suppose to be (drive e), the sd driver
  • Try the driverbooster or driverpack programs to update the drivers and see if it solves the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer