The green light is on but camera don't show the picture

Lapiop
Lapiop Member Posts: 2 New User
I have Acer Nitro AN515-51 lap top  and it was two week ago I used my camera and it was working great. 
Now when I start the camera the green light is on but no picture.
-I tried to uninstall and install back the device 
-I reinstalled the windows and still no effect on camera

I am suspicious about the camera drivers with the name "usb" in it.
Can someone confirm that I have the right drivers?

Any solution how to fix this issue?

Answers

• Hello! You can test the camera here:
    https://pt.webcamtests.com/
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mvalim
    mvalim Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Hi, i had the same problem with an Acer A515. 
    The camera led lighted up and the image was all black.
    I've tried everything they say in this forum (Update Windows, reinstall Drivers, Reset Battery, Take a pciture with the thumb on lens, Tried it on Linux and the exact same problema occurred... so in my case this was no a Windows fault. 
    What I did for the last attempt and that worked, I've shut down the notebook, opened the frame of the screen, disconnected the camera cable, waited a few minutes and connected again. Turned on notebook and the camera was working again.