Swift 3 laptop - screw sizes for hinge and bottom cover????

laptop_28
laptop_28 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Could someone provide the screw sized for a Switft 3 laptop?  Specifically the ones holding the hinges (total of 4 - 2 /side) AND the ones holding the lower cover (9 total)?  the laptop was bent due to a drop which, in turn, put lots of pressure on the hinge when it was open.  I was able to take one screw from other side hinge but I really need to get it back to full strength as it is starting to loosed w/ single screw/side.  I have also lost of couple of the screw for the bottom.  Other than that laptop is running great - just need to fix mechanical part....

Thanks..... 

Answers

• Hello! What is the exact model of swift 3? Example sf313-51!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • laptop_28
    laptop_28 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited April 2019

Interestingly, I cant find any model info on the laptop beside the "Swift 3" label on the keypad. I have a bunch of model numbers on the internals such as on teh inside of the bottom cover  - it is a 13n1-0qa0801 0a 173k3559 00 00.  Does that help? 

The manual seems to be 

[Edit by Moderator}
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited April 2019
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tiffanyyy1201
    Tiffanyyy1201 Member Posts: 1 New User
    What's the screw size for the laptop cover for Swift 3 314-56?
  • Is your model the sf314-56? If so, is that what you want?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• yogeshkumarb10
    yogeshkumarb10 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited July 2020
    Hello! What is the exact model of swift 3? Example sf313-51!
    Hi, I need help with this. What's the screw size for the laptop cover of model Swift 3 SF315-51G-57QM? I want to install SSD in the Swift 3 SF315-51G-57QM model, for that, I need to buy a screwdriver but don't know screw types for this model. Planning to open a laptop and check this model supports M.2 NVME/SATA SSD or not as SSD details not mentioned in the specifications of this model.

Thanks
  • @yogeshkumarb10 Ideally, you should create a new thread. Add me by putting an @.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer