i got an aspire v3 572g lap and i want to upgrade it. can i upgrade to ssd . ssd with 2nd hdd?

Options
Mayura_Abesingha
Mayura_Abesingha Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i got an aspire v3 572g lap and i want to upgrade it. can i upgrade to ssd . ssd with 2nd hdd? also i need to add 16gb ram. how can i do this? even is it possible?

Best Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi!!

@Mayura_Abesingha        

I would like to know the exact model # of your laptop. For instance, It would be like:  V3-572G-70JG. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Theoretically, it is possible to install a ssd! But you will need to get a 9mm caddy to put ssd in place of the dvd! However, I suggest you put the ssd in place of the hd and the hd instead of the dvd!
    According to the service guide, you can add up to 16GB of RAM, but you need to check with aida64, the type of memory your notebook currently uses!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Your model uses ddr3L! Look this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You are Welcome my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi!!

@Mayura_Abesingha        

I would like to know the exact model # of your laptop. For instance, It would be like:  V3-572G-70JG. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Theoretically, it is possible to install a ssd! But you will need to get a 9mm caddy to put ssd in place of the dvd! However, I suggest you put the ssd in place of the hd and the hd instead of the dvd!
    According to the service guide, you can add up to 16GB of RAM, but you need to check with aida64, the type of memory your notebook currently uses!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mayura_Abesingha
    Options
    Balatekie said:
    Hi!!

@Mayura_Abesingha        

my model is aspire v3 572g 78N8
  • Mayura_Abesingha
    edited April 2019
    Options
    are there 2 ram slots or one built in and other changeable one? or does it work 2 8gb rams ??
  • Mayura_Abesingha
    Options
      currently my rams are 1600 2  4gb 
  • Mayura_Abesingha
    Options
    here is my ram informations
  • Mayura_Abesingha
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Balatekie said:
    Hi!!

@Mayura_Abesingha        

reply me when you are online :) Aspire v3 572g 78N8

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Your model uses ddr3L! Look this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mayura_Abesingha
    Options
    thank you all!!!!!!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You are Welcome my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer