Predator XB273K fan on even when monitor is off

Cons
Cons Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 23 in 2020 Archives
Hi. Has anyone encountered a similar issue with the monitor’s fan? When I turn off my pc and the monitor, the fan keeps running and never turns off. Is there anything I can do? (Besides pulling the power cable) Thank you in advance for any suggestions. 

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hi!!

@Cons

Predator XB273 monitor comes with a feature "Deep Sleep". Below is the information about it and also info about accessing menu in the monitor. 

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Balatekie
    Answer ✓
    Hi!!

@Cons

Predator XB273 monitor comes with a feature "Deep Sleep". Below is the information about it and also info about accessing menu in the monitor. 

• Cons
    Cons Member Posts: 2 New User
    Yeah, that was it, thank you. I was actually about to try turning deep sleep on this evening just as “what if”. I wouldn’t imagine this option would prevent the monitor from fully turning off when turned off. Thank you again :)
  • Balatekie
    Cons said:
    Yeah, that was it, thank you. I was actually about to try turning deep sleep on this evening just as “what if”. I wouldn’t imagine this option would prevent the monitor from fully turning off when turned off. Thank you again :)
    You are Welcome :)

• SephiTrax
    SephiTrax Member Posts: 7 New User
    Hey guys

Have the same problem! But if I turn on Deep Sleep, every single time I lock my computer or switch users, GYSNC and HDR completely turn off and you can't even turn them back on unless you do a reset!!!

Help!